For the Linksys router wifi setup process, you need to follow the instructions provided below.Before that, let us tell you that the Linksys router setup process is a simple and easy task. But there are little complications at some stages. To make you understand the Linksys router setup process in the easiest way, we have broken down the whole process in 2 different phases i.e. Linksys router setup hardware, Linksys web configuration.
Linksys router Setup – Web Configuration
After you are done with settings up the hardware connection, proceed with web configuration;
- Log into your router through http //Linksyssmartwifi.com login address. The linksyssmartwifi setup address is www.linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Now you will see the http //Linksyssmartwifi.com setup utility page.
- Click on the Linksys setup wizard and then click Start.
- You will need to establish the internet connection on your WiFi router and then configure the wireless settings.
- Make sure you follow the on-screen instructions as provided by the Linksys EA6700 setup wizard.
- Once you are done with the configuration, click Save and let your router reboot.
- After your router restarts, check whether the internet connection is active on your wireless router.
Linksys router Setup – Basic Hardware Setup
In this phase, you need to set up the hardware connection between your Linksys smart wireless router, internet modem, and computer. Follow the instructions to complete the process successfully;
- First of all, take out the router and place it near your existing modem.
- Attach both router & modem to each other with Ethernet cable.
- Now connect the laptop to your wireless network by either wired or wireless method.
- After this, attach the power adapter to your router and plug the adapter into the power socket near your modem.
- Turn on your router and wait for a few seconds.
If you can access the internet on your wireless network, it means you have successfully set up the Linksys smart wifi router. If you see any issue coming up from your Linksys smart wifi router, make sure you contact us or chat with us. Our team of technical experts will resolve your issues as soon as possible.